Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

danc248451
Returning Member

I'm getting a error message when I'm trying to process my refund advance. It's just a triangle where I select "U.S citizen" ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I'm getting a error message when I'm trying to process my refund advance. It's just a triangle where I select "U.S citizen" ?

Try closing TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies, and reopen TurboTax.  Also, make sure you have ran all updates. You can also try a different browser.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
danc248451
Returning Member

I tried that and it still is giving me the same error message. I also have tried another browser and using the app, I still receive the same message. illl attach a picture. 

It's the red triangle with the exclamation point under "now let's confirm your information" 

1000010827.jpg

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Leah22

did you ever get this figured out? I’m having the same problem

danc248451
Returning Member

No I haven't, I'm going to have to call them tomorrow. Wonder what's going on

danc248451
Returning Member

Hey I think I figured it out, if you're using the credit karma card it's not going to work unless your address in their system matches the one you're typing into TurboTax. You can install the app and look at the addresses you have on there and select them. My address isn't the same so I had to call TransUnion and change it. You have to call Equifax also but it's a longer process which requires mailing. . And it all takes about 30-45 days.. 

Best solution is to just have it processed to your bank account instead of using credit karma. Hope this helped, I had to figure it out because TurboTax doesn't know either. 

Any luck? I'm still stuck here. My address is the same across my bank account and tax return information. Turbo tax employee was unable to help me after spending one hour on the phone with them. Ridiculous! 

danc248451
Returning Member

I'm actually not even sure, I filed through HR block, turbo tax has too many issues. 

danc248451
Returning Member

I also had this issue for about a month and nobody could figure it out. I would just give up on them. I got the same amount back from HR block even with them taking the fees. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies