gregwalsh2004

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

MichelleLO

Please click on this link for information on disputing a transaction. 

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/help-faq-s#disputetext

For further assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

dawnemmons1976

need to know how to get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone
hugginsred

I have the same problem. Where is the email address!!!
franceslynnfrye

I need dispute 3 transaction from at&t that I did not authorize
pitse27

i need to dispute 2 transaction  that i did not authorize
menels

I need to dispute more than two transactions

See answer below.
MichelleLO

A3noy123

Don’t bother, same thing happened to me and after 7 days of review my claim was denied. Even though my card was stolen at that time.
Bernice3239

Wat is dispute email for TurboTax card
Boopappi

Yeriel23

I did not do no transacciones in far away from my home i had the same issue people stolen my info and keep doing transactions with no permite to do that the trans. Are.
1-store--UYGHGPUWOVYGS TR
Date:July,31,2019
Amount$100.00
2-store--TASTEE PATTEE LTD
Date:July,31,2019
Amount:$11.43
3,storeKFC J235037
Date:July,29,2019
Amount,$14.40
3.store.BJS Wholesale club
Date:july.28.2019
Amount$50.54

@Yeriel23 

Sorry--we cannot help with your prepaid card from this user forum.

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

Babyjo70

Someone on March 12 charged 250.00 dollars on my card and I'm trying to get it back plz help me

@Babyjo70 Return to the thread you just posted your question to, then scroll up and read the answer that is right above your question.