turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

@SMP-73 Sorry but we cannot help you with your prepaid Visa from the TurboTax user forum.  You will have seek help from the card company.

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
mikey8868

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

I have 2 transactions from the dollar shave of an amount of $42.27 and I did not authorize this transaction

@mikey8868 

We cannot help with your credit card here.

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Wilsonb9401
Returning Member

I want to dispute call true withdrawal off my turbo tax prepaid card didn't agree to the transaction

@Wilsonb9401 

Return to this post and READ the answers in this thread ... the instructions on how to deal with this has been posted a dozen times already.  

tmminnis

I have disputed the 430 charge on my card and im filing a police repirt on it tomorrow. 

Well i found a 50.00 unauthorised transaction that the person that is taking this money from me that was sent to his pay pal account so i kniw who did it and im pressibg charges tomorrow. I still need to dispute tge 50.00 transaction with you though. Hiw can i fill oyt tge dispute form online and email it to you?

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

In order for you to dispute a posted charge, log in to your account for more information. Note that you cannot dispute a transaction until it is posted.

Please visit The Turbo Prepaid Debit Card website and look under 

HOW TO REPORT YOUR CARD LOST OR STOLEN for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
travionta

Need to dispute a transaction 

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

For assistance with disputing a transaction on your Turbo Prepaid card, please visit: https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/help-faq-s#disputetext or Call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Need the from

@Joey5959  wrote:

Need the from

READ the answer above your message.

Tyler321

73 dollars was spent this morning at 440 while I was sleeping

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

You can find the Transaction Dispute Form herePlease click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number, for any further assistance

Crimsin

I lost my card. Immediately called and had it cancelled but someone had already stolen the money off it. I disputed the transactions  multiple times each time they denied it claiming no fraud was found.. I guarantee if they actually did an investigation and reviewed the footage it would prove it is not me. Video would prove that instantly.   Green dot is a shotty company . Turbo tax should never have used these scammers

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

If you follow this link there is another link inside that will take you to the Transaction Dispute Form:

What do I do if I have a question or think there is an error on my card?    

All questions concerning the TurboTax Prepaid Visa card from Greendot, or your account with them,  should be directed to their customer service.  Find more information at https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Getting to know the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies