Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

Please click on this link for information on disputing a transaction. 

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/help-faq-s#disputetext

For further assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

105 Replies

need to know how to get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

I have the same problem. Where is the email address!!!

I need dispute 3 transaction from at&t that I did not authorize
pitse27

i need to dispute 2 transaction  that i did not authorize
menels

I need to dispute more than two transactions

See answer below.
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click on this link for information on disputing a transaction. 

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/help-faq-s#disputetext

For further assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
A3noy123

Don’t bother, same thing happened to me and after 7 days of review my claim was denied. Even though my card was stolen at that time.

Wat is dispute email for TurboTax card
Yeriel23

I did not do no transacciones in far away from my home i had the same issue people stolen my info and keep doing transactions with no permite to do that the trans. Are.
1-store--UYGHGPUWOVYGS TR
Date:July,31,2019
Amount$100.00
2-store--TASTEE PATTEE LTD
Date:July,31,2019
Amount:$11.43
3,storeKFC J235037
Date:July,29,2019
Amount,$14.40
3.store.BJS Wholesale club
Date:july.28.2019
Amount$50.54

@Yeriel23 

Sorry--we cannot help with your prepaid card from this user forum.

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Babyjo70

Someone on March 12 charged 250.00 dollars on my card and I'm trying to get it back plz help me

@Babyjo70 Return to the thread you just posted your question to, then scroll up and read the answer that is right above your question. 

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
SMP-73

My name is [PII removed] and on 9/4/2019 around about 430or450 I use the ATM at Sam's Meat Market there was a guy there working on the ATM but he said it was ok to use so I put my card in to take out $60 but nothing came out I was mad so I told the man that was still there that my money did not come out. He said that the money would be back on my card with in 2 days .I did call Green Dot and they had me to right a letter saying what happened so I did that .But I feel like this is not right why should I have to wait to get my money they told me give them 2 to 3 weeks this so so wrong. Here is the ATM company info Lieberman Companies 18884864949.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies