Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Crimsin

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

I have filed 4 disputes for my money. They keep denying it and telling me I need more evidence to support my claim.  What evidence is even possible to give? My card was lost. Someone found it and stole money off it.  I'm about to contact my lawyer. The fact turbotax card services allows customers to be stolen from and breach their own contract is appalling . In the card holder agreement it says " card holders are protected from unauthorized  charges "  I'm out $460 and about to lose my house because I couldn't pay rent. Thanks turbo tax for ruining my life. 

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

Yes someone is use my card on a sport betting app which took 910 out my account I need my money is there anyway to get it back or have another card sent out...

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

This would be something you want to contact Turbo Prepaid Card for assistance with. You should be able to dispute a transaction from the Turbo Debit Card website or by calling them directly for help.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kristy2

I was charged 89$ on something that was never received and was canceled 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you have a charge on your TurboTax Prepaid Card that you want to dispute, you can click on the link provided below for information on disputing a transaction. For any further assistance that you may need with your TurboTax prepaid card, you can visit TurboPrepaidCard.com:

How can I dispute a transaction on my card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
MissAm3
Returning Member

MissAm3
Returning Member

MissAm3
Returning Member

MissAm3
Returning Member

MissAm3
Returning Member

@dawnemmons1976 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/assets/docs/Transaction_Dispute_Form.pdf

thats link straight to the form

take a photo of it and upload into ur phones doc and type or print fill it out and then take pic and email to them

MissAm3
Returning Member

MissAm3
Returning Member

MissAm3
Returning Member

Chris216

I see in my app for turbo that there is a transaction that i did not do cvs my card was lost 

Ninoo

I did not remove 128$ from my turbo tax card I never knew my money was on the card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies