turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nelnelcop

I filed my taxes yesterday and was approved for the tax advance and they gave me the card information. When will the money be available on the card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I filed my taxes yesterday and was approved for the tax advance and they gave me the card information. When will the money be available on the card?

First your return has to be accepted by the IRS; some of loan money is available within 48 hours AFTER that

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
kristenm0630
Returning Member

I filed mine and mine was accepted on the 10 and my card is activated and everything where is ny advance?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS will begin to accept/reject 2020 returns on February 12, 2021. If your tax return has been accepted, you may have been in a test batch a few days ago. TurboTax is offering refund advance loans to those who qualify.  If you qualify the loan is offered at the time that you file your tax return. You do not get the money until the 2020 e-file has been ACCEPTED by the IRS. You also have to agree to receive your refund on a new prepaid TurboTax Visa. You will not be able to use the same Turbo card from last year.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Chassidy8

I also have not received my advance and I filed 11 days ago SCAM ITS A SCAM

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

For questions about the status of your Refund Advance, please contact Customer Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Chassidy8

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies