Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I cannot see my refund status on IRS website. What can I do? All information I entered is correct.

Do you mean your Refund? When will you get your refund,
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/when-will-i-get-my-irs-tax-refund/01/25589

Was your return Accepted? First double check your efile status here
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you. IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/
Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end. That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

I cannot see my refund status on IRS website. What can I do? All information I entered is correct.

@Victor Williams wrote:

I file my tax back in January, have not received it yet ,1/27/20

What is the status of the 2019 tax return?  Sign onto your TurboTax online account and the status will be displayed - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Need help

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You can try calling the WMR automated hotline instead: 1-800-829-1954 or visit the IRS website.   

Tax returns can disappear from WMR while they are being processed.   

Please see below.   

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund ...  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Rosie n

Can't find no refund info on my 2018narw 2019 taxes

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends. 

The IRS issues a lot of refunds within 21 days, but it has been taking longer with the stimulus payment being issued in addition to the tax refunds. 

IRS processing time and refund status 

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

Also, if you mailed in your tax returns, they may not have been processed yet.

IRS operations are limited during the Covid-19 pandemic.  Attached is a link with more information as to what departments are available to contact at the moment.

IRS operations

Turbo Tax shows my refund has been accepted from the IRS, but the IRS website still shows no record of my refund...? So, I'm confused with this response.

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

@annierachel14 If your return was already accepted, there are a few reasons the IRS shows no record. Sometimes when the IRS is updating you may not see a record. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight.

Another reason could be, the correct information is not being entered in the WMR system. Make sure you enter your exact federal refund dollar amount. You can get this number from your Form 1040, line 20. If you are filing joint, be sure to enter the social security number that is listed first Please see the link below for more information:

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?

Related Information:

I’m having the same problem with my 2020 taxes. The IRS accepted my return. 11 days later I can’t track the status of my refund. All info entered just like on my tax return. It’s as if they never got my return.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see below for reasons why you may be unable to track the status of your refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/why-is-there-no-record-of-my-return-at-where-s-...

Refunds take about 21 days after the IRS has accepted your E-filed tax return. Please see below for more information. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/when-will-i-get-my-irs-tax-refund/00/25589

I can't see if my refund be

NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

What happens when you enter your information? Are you getting an error message?

Ryanstephens
Returning Member

Any updated luck? Still unable to see the status of my refund but got an email saying it was accepted!

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The most common timeframe for the IRS to release refunds is within 21 calendar days after the e-filed return has been accepted (received this year starting February 12th), not 21 days from the e-filing date.

Please refer to the page below for more details.  

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community  

Leiana24
Returning Member

I filled 2/12/20201 & I cannot see any updates on the IRS ? Last year I didn’t have this problem 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies