melissa-b-6132

I believe my taxes return is wrong and I need to know how I can fix this

What do you think is wrong?

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4169486-can-i-change-my-return-if-i-already-submitted-it-and-you-r...

Jcont5377

I believe my wages were put in twice. 

Cass0317

@Jcont5377 If you have already e-filed or mailed the return, then you will need to wait until the IRS has accepted or rejected that return before you can make any changes. You can amend your return to make changes.

• If they reject it, then you can make the needed changes and re-submit the return.  How do I fix a rejected return?

• If they accept it, then you will need to wait until you have received your refund, if applicable, and then amend that return to make changes, if needed. Amended returns have to be printed and mailed in and take up to 16 weeks to be processed.   

If accepted, wait until you have received your refund or taxes due paid, then you can go here for instructions on amending your return. 

If you need to verify your wages, to get a copy of your tax return, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for instructions:

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

If you need further assistance, please reach out to us.