Solved: How do I print copy of my return.I hit download/ print on your final page and nothing happens.

How do I print copy of my return.I hit download/ print on your final page and nothing happens.

How do I print my return? I click on your print and nothing happens

Employee TurboTax Specialist

1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  2. If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get logged in.
  3. Once you're logged in, go to the bottom of the screen and click  My Tax Returns and Documents. 
  4. Choose the tax year for the return you want to print
  5. Select Download/print return (PDF).
  6. On the next screen, click Download my return.
  7. Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it. If you see a printer icon at the top of the screen, click that; or if you have a File menu in the upper left corner, open that and select Print.
  8. Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
  9. If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 6 and then:
  • Click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window;
  • Clear the Print to File checkbox;
  • Click OK,and then click the Print button again.

When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because TurboTax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2562308-how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-return-after-filing-for-my-own...

@cfmunk Are you using TurboTax Deluxe product on Mac?

I am on my desktop hp computer

But are you using online software or desktop software that you downloaded/installed to your own computer?
Employee TurboTax Specialist

5. Select Download/print return (PDF).
  • Clear the Print to File checkbox;

Please [print a copy of my 2019 tax return