turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cfmunk

How do I print copy of my return.I hit download/ print on your final page and nothing happens.

How do I print my return? I click on your print and nothing happens
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

How do I print copy of my return.I hit download/ print on your final page and nothing happens.

1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  2. If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get logged in.
  3. Once you're logged in, go to the bottom of the screen and click  My Tax Returns and Documents. 
  4. Choose the tax year for the return you want to print
  5. Select Download/print return (PDF).
  6. On the next screen, click Download my return.
  7. Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it. If you see a printer icon at the top of the screen, click that; or if you have a File menu in the upper left corner, open that and select Print.
  8. Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
  9. If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 6 and then:
  • Click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window;
  • Clear the Print to File checkbox;
  • Click OK,and then click the Print button again.

When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because TurboTax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2562308-how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-return-after-filing-for-my-own...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
GPahwa

@cfmunk Are you using TurboTax Deluxe product on Mac?

I am on my desktop hp computer

But are you using online software or desktop software that you downloaded/installed to your own computer?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  2. If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get logged in.
  3. Once you're logged in, go to the bottom of the screen and click  My Tax Returns and Documents. 
  4. Choose the tax year for the return you want to print
  5. Select Download/print return (PDF).
  6. On the next screen, click Download my return.
  7. Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it. If you see a printer icon at the top of the screen, click that; or if you have a File menu in the upper left corner, open that and select Print.
  8. Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
  9. If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 6 and then:
  • Click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window;
  • Clear the Print to File checkbox;
  • Click OK,and then click the Print button again.

When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because TurboTax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2562308-how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-return-after-filing-for-my-own...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Please [print a copy of my 2019 tax return

The down load of my tax return will not open , After talking to a ajent and working with her for two hours. I still can't open it and as I see from your web site you have had this problem for over a two years. I feel that if I can't get a copy them you have not done you job and I should not need to pay for an incomplete return.

[removed]

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

@bert barber Are you referring to a tax return filed this year and you are trying to view or print it? Please see the TurboTax FAQ's below if this is the issue you are experiencing:

If this is not what you are referring too or you need further assistance, please reach back out to us.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies