Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I get my McDonald's w2 form online

I need my w2 form from McDonald's in Lincoln IL 62656 can u help me get it
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

You can ask your employer or payroll department if they provide a website for employees to download their W-2's.   Your employer's W-2's may or may not be available yet.

You may be able to import the W-2 into TurboTax even before you get a copy--if the employer participates in the import program with TurboTax.  But often one needs a verification code to use for importing or other verifying info that is on the actual W-2.   See this FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580775-will-i-be-able-to-import-my-w-2-before-i-get-it-in-the-mai...
Returning Member

Hi Im Nathan Mackey and I am trying to find out how to get my w 2 form mcdonalds can u help me please

@3259518 wrote:

Hi Im [name removed] and I am trying to find out how to get my w 2 form mcdonalds can u help me please

This is a public user community forum, so for your privacy, please do not post personal info.   If you want to remove your name from your comment, you can edit your original comment by clicking on the tiny blue 3-dot icon just to the right of it and then choosing EDIT.

But we may be able to make some suggestions.  Normally one has to get the W-2 from one's employer.   Companies are supposed to mail their W-2's out by January 31.   Have you contacted McDonalds or their payroll service (if applicable) or your boss to tell them you didn't get it and need a duplicate copy?  

Some large employers (or their payroll processing services) make employee W-2's available on a special website, where employees may be able to download it, such as a PDF.   I have no way of knowing if McDonalds or its payroll processor offers that option or not.  Again, you'd have to ask your boss or McDonalds human resources or its payroll service if they have such an offering through an employee website.

You may be able to import the W-2 into TurboTax even before you get a copy--if the employer or payroll service participates in the import program with TurboTax.  But often one needs info from the actual W-2 anyway, such as a verification code to use for importing or other verifying info that is on the actual W-2.   If you want to try, see one of the FAQs I mention below.

If you haven't talked to your boss, employer human services, or payroll service (if applicable), you should contact them and ask when the W-2 was mailed out and how you can get a duplicate.   If they sent it to the wrong address, for instance, ask them to resend it to the correct address.  In any case, tell them you need a duplicate.

Also see the following 2 FAQs:
FAQ:  Will I be able to import my W-2 before I get it in the mail?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580775-will-i-be-able-to-import-my-w-2-before-i-get-it-in-the-mai...

FAQ:  What if it's February, and I still don't have my W-2?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/income/help/what-if-it-s-february-but-i-still-don-t-have-my-w-2/00...

Otherwise, keep watching the thread.   Perhaps other users will also provide some comments/suggestions.

Dtyson38

I'm trying to pull up my W-2 form

BrittanyS
Expert Alumni

You can import your W-2 into TurboTax by following these steps:

1. Click Wage and Income 
  2. Click show more under Wages and Salaries
  3. Click Edit next to Wages and Salaries (W-2)
  4. Click Add another W-2
  5. Click Import it Instantly, click continue
  6. Enter employer EIN (if you are unsure of the employer's EIN, you can contact your employer to provide it)
  7. Enter your W-2 Box 2 amount
  8. You can upload the W-2 from your computer or enter it manually if the input fails.

If you do not have a copy of your W-2 and are trying to obtain a copy of the W-2, you can reach out to your employer.  If you are still unable to get a copy of your W-2, you can download a wage and income transcript using the link below:

IRS Transcript 

@Dtyson38

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies