How can I get my license number and expiration date off my last year tax form lost my wallet

You can just leave that information blank. 

Providing this info is not required to file your taxes. However, in some states, omitting this info may delay the processing of your return.

In an effort to help protect your identity and fight tax fraud, the IRS and many state tax offices are now asking that tax filers provide their driver’s license or state issued ID number.

I need to obtain the expiration date. I lost my license

That information is not on your tax return.  If you have lost your driver's license then go to the Department of Motor Vehicles and do what it takes to obtain a new license.

Im trying to get my license by mail cause mine was lost and its asking for the expiration date can you please help me 

@TurbevilleC Sorry. That information is not on your tax return. TurboTax does not know the expiration date of your drivers license. 

How do I get expiration and issue date from last driver license

It is only used to e-file the return and is not part of the return, therefore it is not printed anywhere on the return. 

"Critter Level 15"