turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wvdugdd

Can anyone tell me why my Turbo Tax prepaid card is activated but I can't create an online account - the page that asks for my info won't let me enter my date of birth?

The page lets me enter everything else but when I select the date of birth box nothing happens. Then the page stops responding before I can enter anything in the DOB box.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Can anyone tell me why my Turbo Tax prepaid card is activated but I can't create an online account - the page that asks for my info won't let me enter my date of birth?

For anything related to the Turbo Prepaid Visa, please contact them at the number below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419971

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

29 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For anything related to the Turbo Prepaid Visa, please contact them at the number below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419971

I’ve received my turbo prepaid card the physical one through the mail a few days ago and I can’t activate it. And I can’t get through to customer service I’ve tried the website turbo debit card.com and the webpage won’t load up. I’ve also tried calling the customer service number. And I can’t get through to speak to a live person. Can someone please help me. 

Padrmarl

I am having the exact same problem. I can’t reach anyone except the automated customer service. My card won’t activate. I can’t get ahold of green dot bank. I’m super frustrated that I paid $120 to have turbo tax file my taxes for me and now i can’t even get a hold of anyone. So ridiculous 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you are have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888)285-4169.

How to get your tax refund on a Turbo Visa Debit Card

Padrmarl

This system does not work. The automated system does nothing. The card will not activate and no one can tell me why. This is not helpful. 

Did you get yo card to activate because I'm having the same problems 

Im having same issue cant get thru to anyone and system wont let me.activate my card it says the info does not match what they have on fike but the lady i talked to finally saidnit all matches i just have to activate the card BUT IT WONT LET ME

Has anyone been able to activate there card atall?? I tried calling the number to activate and when I put it in it says it don’t recognize my last 4 of card number that it’s invalid. I tried creating an account it says it does not recognize me .. I don’t know what else to do

No, I have NOT been able to activate my card. I have called everyone that I can think of, turbo debit, turbo tax, AND green dot bank which actually owns it. It is impossible to get a hold of a real person to get an answer. The only real person I was able to get ahold of told me that she couldn’t help me because “it isn’t their branch or company” and she said she would transfer me to green dot bank to a real person and it was the exact same automated system for all three. At this point I am almost 100% sure it’s a scam. 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Padrmadl If the link on the site is not working, please try to activate through the app. You can click the link that applies to you for download: apple store or google play.

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number, then please call the number and follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthdate. 

ptions. 

You can also submit a request for assistance at this link: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

@CassLO The app will not load. The phone numbers do not work. This is seriously starting to look like a scam. Any time I try to use the app it just says can't process and closes. Anytime I try to use the website it just spins and spins and never loads. And when I call I don't even get to an automated system, it just says the call can't go through meaning that your phone numbers aren't even valid any more. How do I get my account activated and access my funds? How can I trust that you aren't trying to steal my money from me through me giving up because nothing is working?

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

The most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax Online  If you still require assistance,

you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

TurboTax mobile app  If you still require assistance,

TurboTax CD/Download software  If you still require assistance,

i tried to activate my card it will not let me because y'all have my birthday wrong. how do i fix this. i do not know the birthday the debit card used. is there a way to find this out or to fix the birth date? help plz

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You should be able to see the information you entered on  your current tax return.  If you filed jointly, it may be your spouse's birth date associated with the card. If you have already filed, please follow the instructions in this FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies