When asked how you’d like to receive your tax refund, simply select the TurboSM Prepaid Visa® Card and be sure to review the Cardholder Agreement for fees and terms.
- Sign up for the card online. The info you previously entered will automatically appear on the order form. Make sure this info is accurate, as it’ll be used to verify your identity. The Turbo Prepaid Visa Card will be issued under the name of the primary filer on the tax return.
- Look for your personalized card to be delivered 5-10 business days after ordering it.
- Note: A card will be sent to you even if you decide not to receive your refund on it. You won’t be obligated to activate or use the card if you don’t want to, but you’ll want to keep it safe or properly destroy it for your own protection.
- As soon as you get your card, activate it online or over phone by following the instructions on the card sticker.
- Once the IRS approves and issues your refund, your refund will be deposited directly to your account.
To avoid delays, be sure the name on the tax return is exactly the same as the name on your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.
Questions or Problems
If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION IF YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT GETTING THE TURBO PREPAID VISA CARD
Just so you know, monthly, reload and other fees apply. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
1 IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents. Card opening is also subject to other fraud prevention measures. While there is no credit check to get a card, certain features are subject to the use of a consumer report. You will be notified prior to any use.