2019 Federal return documents not showing so I can...

vs4626

2019 Federal return documents not showing so I can print them. The 2019 Federal has been E-filed and accepted by IRS. Only the 2019 State return documents are showing up.

TerukoL

To access your tax return, please sign in to the TurboTax website with the UserID and password used to create the account.

• Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Your tax returns & documents.
  • Click on Show.  
  • Click on the Year 
  • Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Click on this TurboTax Help link to learn more on how to access your current and prior year's tax return

1955car

After logging in, I only see the blue circles going around.  It does not bring up the turbo tax screen. I can bring it 

up on my phone.  How can i send it from my phone to my email to print it?

carol remley 

@1955car You cannot send your tax return to your email from the TurboTax software.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...