Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Your transmission didn't go through We could not e-file your return for the following reason: We had a problem while saving your return for filing. Please try to e-file again and if that fails contact customer service.

I didn't have a 1099-B. I tried that approach with my 1099-INT, but no luck. 

Your transmission didn't go through We could not e-file your return for the following reason: We had a problem while saving your return for filing. Please try to e-file again and if that fails contact customer service.

Same issue! They need to fix the software. 

kawikap

I appreciate the idea, and I'm glad that it worked for you.  I followed this advice and manually entered all of my 1099s since I also had many transactions.  In my case it did not fix the issue.  I'm replying here so that turbotax knows that this fix did not work in at least one case. 

finally worked for me on it own. did not have to do anything

good luck

pthechild

just worked for me too, didn't have to do anything

Did y'all just keep trying or did you leave it alone for awhile and come back later. 

I just try it again because somebody said it finally worked and it worked for me! I didn't change anything just tried to submit it again and it worked. 

If you still can't get it to file. I got the email saying it was fixed, but it still wouldn't work. So I signed out, cleared my cache and went back through the process of confirming my income and deductions. Just basically hitting continue. At the end of that process, it worked. 

despinoza

I am having the same issue.  Did your problem get resolved? 

Here's what worked for me (after 3-4 attempts) - hit submit/efile button over and over again until it succeeded.

I'm still having the same issue with 3 different returns. I will no longer be able to use turbo tax if you can't file.

Why I am not able to save my file. I have paid for electronic filing, but I am unable to efile because I cannot save the file.

What can I do?

did you get got fix?  I have the same issue and I am not sure if I should call customer service

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ruthie64
Returning Member

I have tried over and over again and Intuit will not approve my credit card payment. I continue to get the message "We are sorry we are having trouble authorizing your credit card. Please verify your billing address, credit card number and CVV number" which I have done this a LOT of times, but isn't fixing my problem. I even called my bank to make sure I wasn't having issues with my method of payment.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies