Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rrtryon

Why doesn't TT show my refund amounts at the top of the screen like they used it. They were there a week ago, now they don't show up. Anyone know why?

I am referring the the bar at the top of the screen that had Federal and State refund info, and the number would change as more tax info was added to the tax return.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

Why doesn't TT show my refund amounts at the top of the screen like they used it. They were there a week ago, now they don't show up. Anyone know why?

Is there a > symbol at the top left where the refund monitor should be? If so, click that > symbol and the refund monitor should then appear.

Do you have "RaceMode" at the top where the refund monitor should be? Click the toggle next to RaceMode, or click Review on the right, to get rid of RaceMode and see the refund monitor.

rrtryon

Hi there,

thanks for the reply. I don't see anything that I can click at the top to change the view.  This is what the top of my screen looks like.  No icons to click on or off to show the refund info.  It's so odd.

Screenshot 2023-01-24 213220.jpg

@rrtryon 

I had a similar problem when I first started using one of my test accounts this year (yesterday).  I had to enter some more items ....AND...finish rejecting some annoying TTX prompts to upgrade to LIVE service or other upgraded junk...before it started showing up.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
AlW6
Level 1

Click on Federal Review and click continue and it should appear. If there are errors on the review just keep clicking continue it should come up and stay. This positive result was on Windows 11

Just click on "Review" on the left.  It should now appear.

Thanks!  That worked for me instantly (Windows 11).  It worked in Race Mode as well. Thanks!

I have the exact same issue.  It was working fine and now it is not.  I also don't have the notification bell, help, or other options on the right.  On top of that non of the pop up help or advice sections work.  I tried the methods listed here and it didn't fix it for me.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

@truckmassey 

Can you try the steps provided below to see if that resolves your issue:

• Log completely out of your TurboTax account
  • Clear cache and delete cookies
  • Then log back in and see if you are still having the same issue

You can also try using a different web browser. Please let us know if these steps resolve your issue, if not please respond back here and let us know.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks for the tip!!

Didn't work for me. I also tried Edge, Chrome, and Opera.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

For further assistance, please contact support. 
This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent
Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time daily.

@TexasNightOwl

EB400
Returning Member

I have CD loaded version of Business and same problem, just stopped showing. I have tried clearing cache and cookies. None of above helps or applies.  hmmmm

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

TurboTax Business does not show the Refund Monitor. However, you can click on Tools >> Tax Summary in the menu bar at the top of the TurboTax window (or use Ctrl+T). The pop-up displays income, deductions, and other tax information that has been entered or calculated on the business return.

Note that clearing cache and cookies is relevant only for the browser versions of TurboTax.

@EB400 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies