rbslade1

Why are Illinois tax forms still not available on turboxtax deluxe? It is 3/7/19!!!

SteamTrain

If  Illinois forms are giving you forms not available now...see the following

The Hotfix  is here...and carefully not the extra Update in step 6 before you attempt to re-open her file.

.... ...if still a problem see the extra modification steps that I show following the HotFix FAQ:

_________________________

IF that doesn't work...

...delete the following files from the 2018 TurboTax Premier forms folder:

ilif01.1pe, ilif02.1pe. These forms are dated 12/10/18  Delete the two files   ilif01.1pe, ilif02.1pe   all dated 12/10/18.

location was C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Premier 2018\Forms\ili_18 for these 

______________________

(the "Premier 2018" subdirectory will be BasicDeluxe or Home & Business if your version is one of the other ones)

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

_________________________

IF that doesn't work...

______________________

SteamTrain

If it ends up asking you to pay for IL...come back and let me know....not sure what the changed "Fix" did.