Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why am i getting a message that says "hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in this section " and try again?when i try to e-file? I have been trying all week

Im using Turbox tax online premier.   Am I able to download a Mac version for desktop?   I cleared my cache, cookes, used Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers.    This is getting ridiculous.   Please escalate to engineering.

This happens in the Stock section.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Why am i getting a message that says "hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in this section " and try again?when i try to e-file? I have been trying all week

If you would like to purchase and download Turbo Tax Premier for Mac, please click here

If you would like to speak to customer support, please click here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I've been getting this message for over a week when I try to edit my self employment income or my (Sch E).  I can enter and modify any other section of my return.  How do I resolve?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Which version of TurboTax are you using? 
If using TurboTax Online try to clear your browser's cache and delete cookies and then log back in and re-enter it. 

If that doesn't work, try a different browser such as Firefox if you're currently using Chrome and vice versa. 

If using TurboTax Desktop, make sure your software is up to date. You can also do a manual update to be sure. 

If you continue to have issues please see the link below to contact one of our TurboTax representatives: 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@akernnerka

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I had to switch to using the online version of TT using Chrome browser. Then, after I passed this buggy section, I went back to the app.

I had to use TT online using Chrome browser then, when done with this buggy section, went back to the app on my iPad. 

Feb 2024 - seeing the exact same endless loop when attempting to eFile with Mac TT Home & Business.

Get everything loaded, complete - ready to eFile and then get caught in an endless loop of :

Hmm... it looks like we’ve hit a slight snag

Please try again or check back in a bit. Try Again
    For answers to your questions, visit us at. TurboTax.com/support.
    If you can’t reach us online, give us a call at 1-800-4-INTUIT, and select the option for TurboTax.

After 4 hours Googling others with same issue (no resolution) then 2 hours on the phone with Tech Support who basically had no solution after making me wait 45 minutes while connected to Tier 2, they're only suggestion was to mail the returns or try a different computer. Really?
So disappointing.
After a decade with TurboTax, next year will be different. Time to go the Tax Act or H&R Block route

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies