June 3, 2019 1:55 PM
To enter your employees' wages:
- Go to Federal > Income & Expenses
- Under Your income and expenses, click Edit next to Self-employment income and expenseswork
- On the next screen, click Edit next to your Line of work
- Scroll down to the Expenses section and click Add expenses for work
- On the Tell us about any expenses for work page, scroll down to Less Common Expenses and select Contract Labor
- Click Continue and then you can enter your contract labor expenses on the next screen.