SaraRenee

Where do I find my case number

TerukoL

Where do I find my case number

Please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support about how to receive your case number.

alaskablu

Where do I find my case number

NO ANSWER??????

Where do I find my case number

@alaskablu No answer to what?   You have not asked a question.   The other user in this thread received a reply months ago that said to contact customer support.   Do you need to contact customer support for something?

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Saturday.