Employee Tax Expert
a week ago
You can enter the accrued interest on bonds last year on Form 1099-INT in Turbo Tax Online. You may follow the steps below to enter the adjustment.
- Under Federal, jump to Interests and Dividends, click show more.
- Click on Interest on 1099-Int.
- Click yes "Did you receive interest income".
- On 'How do wnt to add 1099-Int", click "type is myself:.
- Enter the total interest from the 1099-Int, then select Continue.
- Under Do any of these uncommon situations apply?, click on I need to adjust the interest reported on my form.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the adjustment amount and under the reason select My accrued interest is included in this 1099-Int.