Where do i enter the accrued interest paid on bond...

Where do i enter the accrued interest paid on bonds? last year there was an adjustments section and i can't find it this year

nevermind, found it

You can enter the accrued interest on bonds last year on Form 1099-INT  in Turbo Tax Online.  You may follow the steps below to enter the adjustment.

• Under Federal, jump to Interests and Dividends, click show more.
  • Click on Interest on 1099-Int.
  • Click yes "Did you receive interest income".
  • On 'How do wnt to add 1099-Int", click "type is myself:.
  • Enter the total interest from the 1099-Int, then select Continue.
  • Under Do any of these uncommon situations apply?, click on I need to adjust the interest reported on my form.
  • Click on Continue.
  • Enter the adjustment amount and under the reason select My accrued interest is included in this 1099-Int.