turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oct 16 is the IRS deadline–file confidently with expert help. File Now
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where can I file the "Expenses, Fees and Tax" of Uber?



I do not know where I may file the "Expenses, Fees, and Tax" from the tax file from Uber.  Because this ¥555.03 is not all the tax, I do not know how to fill this amount. 


Thank you so much!!




[phone number removed]4.jpg

[email address removed]

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?
4 Replies

Where can I file the "Expenses, Fees and Tax" of Uber?

Which TurboTax version are you using? Did you mean "not all the expenses" (instead of "not all the tax").


You should be keeping track of your deductible expenses separately.

Where can I file the "Expenses, Fees and Tax" of Uber?

Thanks for your reply. I use the  Home & Business version. 


So that is all the information Uber gives me.  How to fill? 



Where can I file the "Expenses, Fees and Tax" of Uber?

Where do I enter my self-employment business expenses, like home office, vehicle mileage, and supplies?

To enter your home office, vehicle mileage, supplies and other common business expenses:

  1. Type “Schedule C” in the Search box.
  2. Select the “Jump to” link.
    • If this is your first time working in this section: You’ll be asked some questions about your self-employment work, and then have a chance to enter your expenses.
    • If  you have already entered some information about your self-employment work:
      • Select Edit next to your business, and confirm your general business info if asked.
      • Select Add expenses for this work OR, if this your first time entering expenses, select Continue on the Let's get the deductions...screen.
      • Follow the screens to enter your expenses.

TurboTax CD/Download Home & Business - Follow these instructions to enter your expenses.



If you are new to being self employed, are not incorporated or in a partnership  and  are acting as your own bookkeeper and tax preparer you need to get educated ....  

If you have net self employment income of $400 or more you have to file a schedule C in your personal 1040 return for self employment business income. You may get a 1099-NEC for some of your income but you need to report all your income.  So you need to keep your own good records. Here is some reading material……

IRS information on Self Employment….

Publication 334, Tax Guide for Small Business

Publication 535 Business Expenses


Home Office Expenses … Business Use of the Home




Publication 463 Travel, Gift, and Car Expenses



Publication 946 … Depreciation


message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies