How do I import my income information from Uber? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.42 helpful votes

How do I import my income information from Uber?

If you’re already signed in to your TurboTax account and working on your return:

1. Search for self-employment income and select the Jump to link to go to the Self-employment income section.
  2. When asked the type of self-employment work you do, type Uber or driving.
  3. Answer a few questions about your driving work. If importing from your Uber account is available, you’ll be offered the option.

If you're not in your return already, you can get started by signing in to your Uber account and selecting the TurboTax link from the Tax Information page or go directly to TurboTax Self-Employed. Either way, you’ll follow these steps:

1. Select Start for Free in the middle of the page.
  2. Sign in to your TurboTax account or create an account if you don’t have one.
  3. Start your return and provide the information requested.
  4. Once you reach the Self-Employment section in Wages & Income, if importing from your Uber account is available, you’ll be offered the option here.
    • If you see an activity called "driving" with "needs review", select Review. (Otherwise, start the self-employed income topic and tell us you drive for Uber.)
    • Follow the instructions to import your Uber income information.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post