Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will 'It's Deductable' be available to use?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

"When will 'It's Deductible' be available to use?"

It's been available all along, so we don't know what you are experiencing and why you are asking this question.   What are you doing, and why do you think it's not available?   You'll need to explain what your issue with ItsDeductible is.

Are you referring to entering donations at the ItsDeductible website, or the ItsDeductible applet inside TurboTax when preparing a return?   Or are you referring to importing ItsDeductible data into a TurboTax return?   If so, what TurboTax product are you using (online or desktop CD/download)?

Here is a direct link to the ItsDeductible website:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

Thanks for the reply.  I am in the It's Deductible we site.  When I click the 2019 tab, I see a summary of the donations to the 4 categories with the total dollars displayed  for each category.  Totals for the ITEMS and MONEY I have given to date are displayed.  I have not made any donations of Stock or Milage.   The blue buttons on the right are EDIT for ITEMS and MONEY but ADD for STOCK and MILAGE.  When I click on an EDIT button for Money or Items, no donations are displayed

1) Could be a browser issue.  Try changing your Browser to login.  Mine works OK for those Items and $$ using Chrome  (haven't tried my other browsers yet today)

2)  If not that. Some folks have bookmarked login URL that goes to an old login site that was known to not operate for "Items"  (don't recall about "Money" though).  make sure you use following URL to start your Login using the button in the middle of the page "Start ItsDeductible"....(NOT the upper-rt corner sign-in).

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

IF this one works, make sure you get rid of, or edit that old bookmarked URL.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

I have tried your suggestions and unfortunately,  they didn't change anything.

However I did try the Summaries button and can see all donations in the html  report but the PDF version displays only one transaction.  Something is disconnected somewhere.

I wonder if something is wrong with the particular TurboTax server you are connected to.

You might have to call Customer Support...one thing they may recommend is to clear all cookies and temp files in whatever browser you are using  (I hate that one myself....its' never worked for me), but other than that, they might be able to figure out what server you are connecting thru...or some other setting.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Thank you for the help. Tomorrow  I will get on the phone to the number you sent .

Today I tried the Chrome browser and everything connected and displayed just as it should.  The problem seems that Microsoft Edge is no longer fully compatible with It's Deductible.  Whether a temporary problem or not I don't know.  

Hmm, my MS Edge works OK for Items and Money with only two items in "Items" and 10 or more entries in Money.....The was a W10 update in the past couple weeks that I did install, (and reboot) but don't know if it changed my Edge at all.

(My Edge rev is 44.18362.329.0 )

Thanks for the response. It turned out I had not installed a large Windows update which had been released several weeks earlier.  It's Deductible worked fine after the update.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies