Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is this error “Form N-11: Interest Expense calculation updates have not been completed. Check back after January 19” ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieS
Expert Alumni

What is this error “Form N-11: Interest Expense calculation updates have not been completed. Check back after January 19” ?

Form N-11, Hawaii Resident Tax Return is not yet available to e-file. At this time, it is expected to be available on January 27, 2022.

Click here for updates.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

130 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

Form N-11, Hawaii Resident Tax Return is not yet available to e-file. At this time, it is expected to be available on January 27, 2022.

Click here for updates.

Thanks very much. 

This is still not working even though it shows being fixed. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Try logging completely out of the TurboTax website, then clear your browser's cache and delete cookies.  A full cache will keep TurboTax from functioning properly. If that doesn't work, try a different browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox if you're currently using Chrome and vice versa. 

Yes i am still getting the same error. Whats going on turbo tax

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Have you cleared your cache and deleted cookies? @Cheatham.

Im using the app. And i have cleared my taxes 3 times and same error on n-11 interesest expenses line 21c 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

You can try the following:

1. Completely shut down your phone or tablet.
  2. Restart your phone or tablet.
  3. Update Google Play/iOS if asked.
  4. Relaunch the TurboTax mobile app and try it again.

If the above doesn't work, you may try opening Turbo Tax in the browser window on your phone. It will use the same login information but may display the page better. If you need further assistance, this link here to contact Customer Support if you need further assistance. 

@Cheatham

I have tried doing my taxes in firefox chrome and safari. I will delete my app now and turn my phone on and off and reinstall the app. But I do not believe this is the issue. I believe the issue is in the software and there is an issue with the n-11 Hawaii form. I have never had this issue in the past and it's very frustrating. Starting to feel like turbo tax wants you to pay for option to talk to an expert. Which I have and doesn't seem like any of them know what to do....... And I know I'm not the only one having this issue. Per pervios post...

Update. Deleting app and turning off phone did not work... Please fix this turbo tax..

I am having the same issue. Tried the app and several different browsers and computers.  Please advise.

I'm having the same issue. 
I've also cleared my browsing data (cookies and cache).

I also tried using different browsers as well, (google chrome and mozilla firefox) and different computers, as well as my phone.

Please advise!

Infosex21
Returning Member

Has this been fixed yet?

Anyone get a resolution?  This issue is stopping me from filing electronically. @EbonyL122824

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies