Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is this error “Form N-11: Interest Expense calculation updates have not been completed. Check back after January 19” ?

Looks like the bug is fixed.   At first, I tried entering 0 in the error field, but I didn’t look right so closed TT without saving the file.  When I restarted the program, I was prompted to install the Hawaii update.  I was finally able to efile without the error.

Zookeeper
Returning Member

What is this error “Form N-11: Interest Expense calculation updates have not been completed. Check back after January 19” ?

@rich391  Yes, I was able to efile.  Seems like the bug has been fixed.

yes thank you.. it works now.

Yup its finally working. Thank god. 

The bug is fixed, and I was able to E-file. Unfortunately, my impression of TurboTax is trashed. Might be time for good 'ol HR Block to step in. Best wishes everyone!

It is finally fixed.  Thanks everyone for all your posts.  This has been an adventure that I would not want to do again.  Taxes are stressful enough without having the issue we all had.  Let us all hope for a better 2022 and everyone be safe.

It finally worked for me. I'm using the application. Just make sure you install the update before making another attempt at submitting. Thanks for the heads up folks. I was hoping turbotax would at least let us know that they fixed it........

Yes !! Finally able to file 👏. Thank You everyone for your comments and suggestions. Have a Great Super Bowl Weekend !!!🤗

Ahaolelo

I am still getting this error and I have signed up for updates on when it will get updated.   It’s been over a week and this bug is preventing me from e-filing my Hawaii Tax Return and in turn preventing me from getting my refund.  Other people have filed their Hawaii State Tax Return and gotten their refund already.   

What is Intuit going to do to compensate all of us here that are in the same boat and can’t get our refunds in a timely manner due to your glitch?  I also got charged to do the e-filing, yet still can’t even do it!  Come on Intuit, fix this already.  

It's already fixed. Update your software.

Ahaolelo

**bleep**, should have went to the last page and seen that everyone was able to file.  I was skeptical but I logged on and updated the software.  

Thank the Lord it went through.  I can now get my refund in a couple weeks.  But like someone else commented, it would have been nice to get an update on the status of the fix since I did log it down and I did get a confirmation that I would be notified when the fix went in. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies