turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jbthenerd

Turbotax desktop 2022 won't go through to website when trying to pay fee with credit card

I have completed my taxes and I am ready to file. When I get to the "How do you want to pay?" screen and choose the "charge my credit card" button it opens another window after choosing "ok" on the next popup box (saying Turbotax is saving my return). Once the new window is open, it displays text that says "Let's complete your purchase online" with an image of a PC with a "continue" button; only the button doesn't work.

Now I need to say that previously when I was using a similar system to log into Turbotax when I first started my return I was also having issues when it wanted to open a new window for me to login. A window would appear and have text boxes and the like but would not reflect anything I would type. I could only see the changes I made after I minimized the window and then opened it up again. I am assuming my problem with the payment window is related (and I thought there was a similar issue with last years software, if I recall correctly). At this point I an unable to move forward with my return.

If it helps, I am using the Deluxe desktop version for 2022 tax year on a Windows 10 PC.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Turbotax desktop 2022 won't go through to website when trying to pay fee with credit card

Please see this Help Article for some trouble-shooting tips. 

If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with someone who can assist you.

@jbthenerd

jbthenerd

I was able to figure it out with some of this information, thank you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies