Tampa304

Stuck while importing stock transactions. Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in this section Let’s get you back to your taxes. Make sure your Internet is connected

Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in this section

Let’s get you back to your taxes. Make sure your Internet is connected, and then select Try again or check back in a few minutes.
BrandiLO

Please try clearing your cookies and cache. For instructions, please click the following links: Clear Cookies - Clear Cache.  If the error persists, please contact customer care by following the steps here.

Tampa304

Thanks.

I contacted customer service, was told there might be weekly updates to online version of TT and might fix the issue. It hasn't been fixed even today.

Alternative was to buy the CD version and try it out which is not what i want to do.

JBGeek

Same issue here and plenty of other people reporting this issue. Hope it gets fixed soon. I would be willing to try the desktop version if I knew the import feature would work. But the desktop version you have to buy first so don't wanna buy something only to find out it doesn't work either.

Tampa304

I opened a second ticket and escalated it.

I wish TT would test their systems well so customer's don't have to face this issue. Everytime I call customer service, it's a minimum of 30 min hold time or forced to wait for call back.

Rdman

I have the desktop version and it's still doing the same thing. i waited 40 minutes and it's still not doing anything. Only have 1450 transactions. So it's well below the 2000 limit of the desktop version. So what gives....!! Intuit, please help.