Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stuck at loading after adding 1099 information

After I input my 1099-MISC information, the program asks me to review my, "Self employment income and expenses," yet when I attempt to review, I am stuck at a loading screens for hours on end. When I try and skip the process and go ahead and file my taxes as is, I am prompted with a similar issue where the program required me to review, "Schedule C," information about "Qualified Business Income," but when I attempt to review those items I am yet again stuck at a loading screen under "Wages & Income" and can only stop the loading by switching to another area in the program. I have looked into possible solutions to this problem and most (If not all) of the solutions to problems dealing with loading/freezing screens is to clear you cache and browser cookies, sign out of TurboTax, close browser, and restart computer. Yet, after completing all of these tasks I am still stuck with the same problem. Is the program  malfunctioning when it comes to filing 1099-MISC information? I paid $60 just to do so since it's not included with the Free or $30 versions, so I'm wondering why pay the money for program that doesn't work? I need technical support or a refund. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

im having the same issue. nothing will load when trying to review that section

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@jthompson21 You may have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work. If none of these resolve the issue, contact customer support here for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies