Should I file head of household or single? I maint...

lalasmom24

Should I file head of household or single? I maintained my own apartment all year until Dec. when I moved to another state and in with relatives.

Do you have a qualified dependent?   Just having your own apartment does not make you head of household for a tax return,

Am I Head of Household?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894553-do-i-qualify-for-head-of-household

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2900097-what-is-a-qualifying-person-for-head-of-household

If you qualify as Head of Household, when you enter your filing status (single or married filing separately) into MyInfo, and then enter your qualifying dependent, TurboTax will offer HOH as your filing status.

lalasmom24

Yes, i have a daughter 

@lalasmom24 Then you are likely HOH----when you enter your information the software should offer HOH as a filing status