melissa-salguero

Referral link to a friend is not working. The page will not display on the internet. The link seems to be incorrect. [link removed]

BrandiLO

If you are having difficulties, I would suggest opening the page using a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies. For instructions, please click the following links: Clear Cookies - Clear Cache. You may also attempt to open the link using an incognito or private browser tab.

@melissa-salguero 

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for information on the referral program.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/learn-about-the-turbotax-invite-a-friend-program/0...

TammyL59

I have cleared my cookies and cache and used the incognito browser, but my referral link is not working.  My referral link is: https://turbo.tax/ybfwxe3g

When my friends click on it, the get this message, "Whoops!

We love your enthusiasm, but you can’t refer yourself. Self referrals aren’t eligible for the referral program discount or reward, but you can still sign up and get started with TurboTax!"

EbonyL122824

@TammyL59 Please contact customer support here for further assistance.