Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why did I get response "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets." When I tried to efile?

After the chaos and mess over and over I clear the state log out log back in tried again and worked after that. Please not if you already paid you are going to need to pay again so call customer service to have them refund. Avoid paying before 

rystein

Why did I get response "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets." When I tried to efile?

Deleting the state return and redoing it prompted me to pay for the state return (which it didn't do before) then everything was able to be e-filed after payment

Kristim22
Returning Member

When I e-file I am getting this notification.  I deleted state and did it again but now its making me pay again. I do not want to be charged twice. What do I do?

kat62740

Did removing the state work.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

If the program is asking prompting you to pay again, please reach out to Customer Support via the below FAQ for assistance. Be sure to use the keywords Billing Issues to get you to the right person.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Kristim22

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kristim22
Returning Member

It did  but I had to pay $40 again. I have deluxe. Do I have to pay $40 for federal and $40 for state ?

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@Kristim22 Please use this link to contact Customer Support if you need further assistance as we are not able to assist with billing issues here in the community. They are the only ones that will be able to look into your account and see what the issue may be.

Cessna_172
Returning Member

Are you sure you paid for Federal AND State? Or Just Federal?

Chances are the system is only recognizing the payment for Federal which means you will need to go back and delete state and redo it. This way the system will recognize state and charge you for it and allow you to e-file

Cessna_172
Returning Member

They are billed separately.

The system give off that error because you're trying to e-file Federal AND State but have only paid for Federal

Edit: I think it all depends on what service you're using. There is a TurboTax free option but it doesn't cover everything and they might charge you extra

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

We have received numerous reports of this experience that appear to be coming from various areas of the program.Please troubleshoot with the options below. If needed, we will need to investigate your experience.  Thank you for your participation and patience. a. Check Availability
 Please confirm all forms you are filing are available and supported to be e-filed. When will my forms be ready?(The 8915-E Form is projected to be e-fileable starting 02/24/2021)b. Remove state and try again
 If all your forms are ready and available to be e-filed and you receive this message, please follow the steps below

1. Sign out of TurboTax.
  2. Sign back in.
  3. E-file the return again.

You may need to remove your state and prepare your state return again to move past the error and successfully e-file.c. Send us your tax file
Still receiving the message? We'd like to take a deeper look at your specific situation. Please attach screenshots, detailed instructions on where you are in the TurboTax Program and a token number. (This token number gives us your tax file with all your personal information removed)TurboTax Online:  
Click Tax Tools in the menu to the left.
Click Tools, and then
Click Share my file with Agent.
A pop-up message will appear. Click OK to send the sanitized diagnostic copy to us.
Provide the token number that is generated onto this thread.TurboTax Desktop:
Select Online menu if the customer is using Windows. Select “Help” if using a Mac.
Select Send Tax File to Agent.
A pop-up message will appear, and the customer will select, Send. If using Mac "Send Tax File to TurboTax Agent" Note: Desktop will save a file to your computer unless you uncheck the box.
Another message will appear. Provide the token number that is generated onto this thread. 

This is so frustrating. I keep getting the same error msg and I've already been charged on my credit card for the $30 Federal filing last week even though NOTHING has been nor looks like this can be e-filed. I've tried the 3 troubleshooting methods to no avail. When will this be error be resolved? And how do I request a refund for unrendered services? 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

We have received numerous reports of this experience that appear to be coming from various areas of the program.Please troubleshoot with the options below. If needed, we will need to investigate your experience.  Thank you for your participation and patience. a. Check Availability
 Please confirm all forms you are filing are available and supported to be e-filed. When will my forms be ready?(The 8915-E Form is projected to be e-fileable starting 02/24/2021)b. Remove state and try again
 If all your forms are ready and available to be e-filed and you receive this message, please follow the steps below

1. Sign out of TurboTax.
  2. Sign back in.
  3. E-file the return again.

You may need to remove your state and prepare your state return again to move past the error and successfully e-file.c. Send us your tax file
Still receiving the message? We'd like to take a deeper look at your specific situation. Please attach screenshots, detailed instructions on where you are in the TurboTax Program and a token number. (This token number gives us your tax file with all your personal information removed)TurboTax Online:  
Click Tax Tools in the menu to the left.
Click Tools, and then
Click Share my file with Agent.
A pop-up message will appear. Click OK to send the sanitized diagnostic copy to us.
Provide the token number that is generated onto this thread.TurboTax Desktop:
Select Online menu if the customer is using Windows. Select “Help” if using a Mac.
Select Send Tax File to Agent.
A pop-up message will appear, and the customer will select, Send. If using Mac "Send Tax File to TurboTax Agent" Note: Desktop will save a file to your computer unless you uncheck the box.
Another message will appear. Provide the token number that is generated onto this thread.

My token number is 753603

I paid and now I can't submit it

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jacob525

Is there an error message?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies