Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

How did you force through the Fed?

it stops me at the submit due to the schedule I. 

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

@rkpayne686  wrote:

How did you force through the Fed?

it stops me at the submit due to the schedule I. 

In the File section Step 3 choose the option to mail the tax returns.  On the following screen for the federal tax return leave the option to e-file.  For the state return change to mail.  Continue with the section and you can e-file the federal tax return only.

After the federal tax return has been e-filed and accepted by the IRS, then you can return to the File section Step 3 and choose E-file.  Change the federal to file my mail and the state to e-file.  Continue.  You will be able to e-file the state return only.

I actually just clicked the button to have my state deleted, it did alert me that I would have to re-input all of my information, which is fine. It allowed me to do my federal taxes I actually just received the email that it was accepted. 

1871GB

When  is Wisconsin  Scheduled  1 going  to be on Turbo tax.

I would of never started filing my taxes if I Would’ve known it wasn’t available on your site you should’ve let everyone know firsthand before they start their taxes, now I sit and wait or file papers 

Ken77
Returning Member

2/1/20: I'm using the free file online version. Can't find a way to file Fed first. Keeps wanting to fix the state return but can't. Intuit's list of forms shows "available" although it doesn't work.  (And they are finalized by Wisconsin about a week ago. Hardly any changes either.) Get your act together Intuit! At least let me file my Fed now!

@Ken77 wrote:

2/1/20: I'm using the free file online version. Can't find a way to file Fed first. Keeps wanting to fix the state return but can't. Intuit's list of forms shows "available" although it doesn't work.  (And they are finalized by Wisconsin about a week ago. Hardly any changes either.) Get your act together Intuit! At least let me file my Fed now!

As previously stated on this thread -

In the File section Step 3 choose the option to mail the tax returns.  On the following screen for the federal tax return leave the option to e-file.  For the state return change to mail.  Continue with the section and you can e-file the federal tax return only.

After the federal tax return has been e-filed and accepted by the IRS, then you can return to the File section Step 3 and choose E-file.  Change the federal to file my mail and the state to e-file.  Continue.  You will be able to e-file the state return only.

Tired of waiting. Going somewhere else to do my taxes.

Betty17

As of February 3, 2020, the page shows the Wisconsin Schedule 1, Resident Income Tax Return, Page 1, 2 as "available".  However, I cannot file, keep getting message that it is not available yet.

@Betty17 wrote:

As of February 3, 2020, the page shows the Wisconsin Schedule 1, Resident Income Tax Return, Page 1, 2 as "available".  However, I cannot file, keep getting message that it is not available yet.

Schedule I, Adjustments to Federal AGI - Estimated date available 02/06/2020

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_online_individual.html

yoffff

Same thing is happening to me don't like it one bit Schedule 1 means nothing to me I will be filing short form there should be someway around that since I don't need that form 

yoffff

The problem with this if you already payed and got a receipt they will not let you cancell out your State return even if you are doing it on the free online service 

yoffff

The reason it worked for you is because you had not paid yet so they let you delete but if you had you would not be able to delete even if your bill would have been $0 for free

yoffff

I do agree with all mu heart maybe I will never file online again

Do not bill me until I’m able to efile. All forms have not been updated yet on your site and I’m having to wait until Feb 6th to try again. 

The consumer doesn’t find this out until you actually go to file.

That sucks. You need to provide this info up front so there’s not time wasted on figuring this out. Ie Schedule I will not be available til 2/6/2020. 

What a waste of time. 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies