turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Collin36

What is IRS treas 310 tax ref

I'm single with no kids and no outstanding tax debts. Just saw the Treas 310 deposit to a bank account I cant recall ever giving the govt and the amount is $1,000. Is this memo only related to stimulus payments? Why isn't this $1200 if so? Somewhat confused! 

Bond1217

If for stimulus then why is it only $54.60 for my family of 2 kids and joint filed income in the full stimulus range?  What’s going on.

Arriesmin

• Cuando yega mi cheque

Can you please tell me mine..

I got $1200 while I have 2 people, my mom and dad dependent

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@Arriesmin  La única manera de saber cuándo le llega el pago de estímulo es usando el siguiente enlace:  Obtener mi pago | Internal Revenue Service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@mahreenaliq  Since your parents are not under 17, they do not qualify for an additional amount of stimulus on your return.  However, if they are not required to file a tax return, it is possible they may qualify to get their own stimulus payments.  Please see the following website, where they can fill in their information and perhaps qualify:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

Osbaldo18
Returning Member

A mi me mandaron 1,200 solamente y yo puse a mi hijo de 7años en mis taxes y no me dieron los 500$ por mi hijo

Thank you Daniel for the response. Much appreciated. Just one thing, note that my parents never filed tax returns as they are always mentioned as dependent on my tax returns. 

So my last question is that in this case - will I still be getting only $1200. Will I be not getting any amount for my parents who are mentioned dependents on me and only will get amount for those dependents who are under 17 years?

I will be grateful to you for answering and clearing my confusion out 

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@Osbaldo18 Como no tenemos acceso a su declaración original ni tampoco a su cuenta del IRS (que usted mismo puede averiguar aquí:  https://www.irs.gov/es/coronavirus/get-my-payment), no podemos decir específicamente por qué el IRS sólo le mandó $1200.  Pero note las siguientes posibilidades:

• Solo recientemente rellenó su declaración de 2019, y su declaración de 2018 no tenía el dependiente
  • El niño no tiene seguro social
  • Usted declaró al niño usando la Forma 8332, y su madre lo declaró por otros beneficios 

Son posibilidades, pero si sospecha otro motivo, puede comentarlo en esta conversación.

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@mahreenaliq The extra $500 per dependent is only provided for dependents who are under 17.  Unless you have other dependents under 17, you are likely limited to $1200.

Why come I only got 216.00 back for my taxe telief

[email address removed] 

What do I have to do if we have changed addresses since we last filed ? And we both( my husband & I ) are on diability, what do we have to do to make sure we get our stimulus checks even though we haven't filed taxes for years ? 

@RodriguezHernandez If you filed a joint return for 2018 or 2019, that is your economic impact payment stimulus check.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I only got 875 from stimulus.  They said that they took $5 for every $100 you made over $75,000.

what makes me mad is that they went off my 2018 taxes even though I filed my 2019 taxes which I didn’t make near as much because I was laid off.  
Federal return and stimulus were deposited on the same day.  Seems like they went off the higher one for me.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies