Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Gelica101

What is IRS treas 310 tax ref

Yes like where my money at ? @AlyssaS2007  We shouldn’t get cheated out of money 

Ayuda del gobierno 

HunGracie

What do you mean get cheated out of money? It’s literally free money. You say that as if you earned it. If you did your taxes and don’t owe any money then you’re good.

Osbaldo18
Returning Member

A have a question?  Why i only receive 1200 and i did not receive the 500 for my son that i fill my taxes with him

Tevin2

Ok, my AGI was $85,750 so that would be $10,750 above the 75,000 for filing single and would mean it should be reduced by $535. That should leave at most $665. So I'm trying to comprehend how it ended up being $52.

Just wondering...what was the offset that they suspended?  It wasn't child support was it?

Tienes seguro social? Si no..no lo vas a recibir 

Does anyone know about them offsetting for child support?  Is there anyone that owes arrears that has or has not got anything?

My payment is still pending but is calculated based on my income from 2018, rather than 2019, which I filed on February 6th, but which I had to correct due and submitted on March 16th. That's over three weeks ago; so I don't get why they didn't use my 2019 adjusted gross income. 

By the "advance credit for 2020 assumption", I should think any inadvertent shortfall should be adjusted when we file taxes for 2020; however, my understanding is that if even you go over $75,000 income for 2020 you would not need to pay anything back.  It IS confusing! Stay safe everyone! 

Sorry! In the above I meant I had to correct due to a reporting  error which reduced my refund amount but I don't owe any taxes. It looks like even if you filled for 2019, if it has not yet completed processing then they will go by your 2018 return's adjusted gross income instead. Grrrr! Hope it is made up when I file for 2020...! 

huyle
Returning Member

i made $85,841 last year, i received $657.95. single, no dependents.

https://smartasset.com/financial-advisor/coronavirus-stimulus-checks-how-much-will-you-get

$700 - ($85,841 - $85,000) * ($100 / $5) = $657.95

I got an odd amount also that doesn’t make much sense. It is very close to my refund amount I am due. The IRS website said stimulus deposit would be sent to the bank on April 15. Deposit was $4,859.29 which seems very odd amount for the stimulus.  

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@alfredo alvarez y @yirkayanes  Si quieren ver cuál es el estado de su pago de estímulo, visite al siguiente sitio del IRS en español:  https://www.irs.gov/es/coronavirus/get-my-payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

why did I only get $283

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies