Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TurboTax Business 2023 transmissions are not available.

Was able to efile GA LLC return @7:47 pm EDT today. I am using TT Business 2023 for desktop. Checked for updates (there were none). Rebooted laptop (probably didn't have anything to do with the problem but frustration drove me to do it.) Launched TT, followed the efile process for the state return and it was successful. Had already efiled the federal return several days ago and was accepted. Good luck to all

Thank you all for your expertise! I was able to file my GA returned just now 8:53pm 3/13/24. 😀

Luckily able to submit GA LLC here as well. Completely unacceptable. March 13 at 8:58pm 

JillPaul

Triman,

Thank you! I also just separated to get federal filed. It’s says I can’t paper file for Wisconsin…so I guess I wait. Super disappointing. Appreciate your efforts and the feedback!

Finally success with e-file of GA LLC... crazy no need for an update - just had to submit. 

It should not have escalated to the point of community members having to indicate a problem. 

Digital case management is foundational and should allow common issues to be identified, shared and  resolved, while providing more transparent user experience error messages... especially at the final stage of the process. Simply being open that we are having a problem and will fix it before the deadline - reduces stress on all sides of the equation. 

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Finally filed my GA partnership return at 6:01am. No updates. No rebooting. Just opened TT and filed it. 

GA S-Corp filing worked yesterday at 4:32pm and shows it has been accepted as of this morning. 

Well I finally got my Georgia S Corp filed and got a message back last night it was REJECTED!

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

What was the reject for?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My S-Corp e-filing was accepted by Georgia.

I was able to eFile my GA 700 an hour ago this morning. No desktop updates, no reboot, no application restarts, zero changes at all on my end. In fact, the TT desktop application was still open from trying yesterday afternoon. TT must have changed something on their servers. I have the email confirmation for a successful submission. Keeping my fingers crossed it's accepted.

I am going to keep trying, day by day, so see if e-file will go through for WI Form 2, the WI form that is associated with Form 1041 (Fiduciary).  I have little hope but I'll keep trying, maybe see a miracle from TT.

I file the federal by mistake missing some information.  the file was accepted so I went to amend and made corrections.  how can I sent the amended as e-file?

@maciasbates1 wrote:

I file the federal by mistake missing some information.  the file was accepted so I went to amend and made corrections.  how can I sent the amended as e-file?

TurboTax Business does not support e-filing amended returns.

You will have to print and mail the amended return.

Glad some of the community members were able to get the GA 600 S Forms e-filed, with just a few days to spare.

It came a few days late and many more dollars short for me, unfortunately.

After waiting till the start of this week (and after the March 8 promised date came and went), I printed out my GA Form 600S return and mailed it the old fashioned way. Cost me at least as much (in terms of time and hassle) as the refund I applied for after my return from the Post Office.

The one bright spot in all of this is that Turbo Tax processed my refund in under 48 hours...

Overall, not a great experience, but I am not (yet) jumping off the Intuit/TT ship.

(The next fail will do it for me, though)

Eric_from_WI
Returning Member

Yes! Indeed. I am having issues. Not able to file WI Trust return - Fed Form 1041 worked after I e-filed it separately.

I was also not able to file WI corp Sub-S form electronically [different error message] - but state accepts manual form so I just mailed it in.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies