Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The TurboTax site will not let me finish filing my return it keeps bringing me back to sign and finish can someone please help?

Are you still having the same trouble or did they actually resolve it?

The TurboTax site will not let me finish filing my return it keeps bringing me back to sign and finish can someone please help?

I have tried all of this and spoken to two people at turbotax and no one can help. They have both said "I have no idea what is going on" 

One rep told me she was putting through something to technical support, and that there was some sort of updates they were aware started today, but that doesn’t explain prior days as shown on this thread. I’m about to cancel altogether and go elsewhere

User for 8yrs
Returning Member

I've spoken ro 4 reps none of them know what's going on all claim im the 1st ro mention it so I see its bs really. After 8yrs I've never had this issue and I'm almost certain it's because the combined their site with credit karma and there's a glitch somewhere now so at this point I'm heading out elsewhere 

It must have something to do with the refund advanced. If i change it to direct deposit it will move on past the page. When I went back and tried to do the refund advanced it does the same thing again. 

User for 8yrs
Returning Member

Exactly its definitely the credit karma company but when u call they claim no one else is complaining so it's my browser or inter connection...whatever they say

I cut credit karma right out for this…I can deal without the refund advance. 21 days isn’t terribly long, I went and switched to regular direct deposit and refiled seamlessly. Seems they just don’t want my business, that’s fine!

It’s not a technical issue. You all need to contact Credit Karma and resolve the issue because it’s not fair to not be able to re apply for the loan if you get a rejection message, because a lot of times it’s rejected due to minor things. Stop giving out tech support and contact the partner you did the refunds for. PERIOD!

Same with me. I’ve called customer service 3 times and they were no help at all. I hope someone can fix this.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please use the link provided by @JotikaT2 here to sign up for email updates regarding this issue. We apologize for the delay.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Sadly i was able to file by opting out of the advance abs just doing regular direct deposit 

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

We are still working to resolve this issue. The best course of action is to sign up for email updates here, so we will notify you once the issue is resolved.

LockwoodK

I've been trying to submit my taxes since last night and it continuously brings me back to the first step which is "let's review your order". I review it, click pay with my federal refund, it says I'm good to go and then repeats the process again. I've called customer service and the response I get is "uhhhh I don't know." So, hopefully they fix it soon. I have it for just regular deposit and not advanced deposit so I'm not sure what the issue is here.

@LockwoodK Click Review and see if there are some forms you have to wait for.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I got my return files with the loan after being rejected.

so what happened with my return was my AGI and marketplace 1095-a info was missing. I replaced the AGI but didn’t think to look over 1095-a form called customer service she told me to review the 1095-a marketplace form then try to submit e-file again once it’s updated. It WORKED! 

I hope this helps!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies