Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mzmargiem

Reject of Refund Claim 2020 state taxes filed with Turbo Tax. Line20 disallowed. Did not receive Form 104AD

State form rejected need form 104AD
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Reject of Refund Claim 2020 state taxes filed with Turbo Tax. Line20 disallowed. Did not receive Form 104AD

Colorado ???   Line 20 is a total of all the other lines on that form ...  https://tax.colorado.gov/sites/tax/files/DR0104AD_2020.pdf

So did you mail in the CO return and fail to include that form ? 

Look at the form in your PDF ... which line(s) are you using ? 

To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or –

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Did you e-file your Colorado tax return or file it by mail?

Bd53

Critter-3,

For the record ... I didn't fail to print anything.  Turbotax provided me the forms to print and send to the state of Colorado (which I did).  If the application didn't include the 104AD how is that my fault?  I paid for Turbotax Deluxe and I correspondingly expect the application to provide all completed forms necessary for my return.

If the form is not in the PDF then contact TT support for more assistance ...

Contact Customer Service
5am-5pm Pacific Time Monday -Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Bd53

Filed by mail.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

@Bd53  Are you the same person who posted the original question at the top of this thread, with the user name mzmargiem? If not, we don't know if the details of your situation are exactly the same as the original question.

If you are the same person, you should stick to using one account in the community. Otherwise it looks like two different people are posting, which causes confusion.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies