Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund rejected

Why is it not accepting my 2018 AGI? I’ve confirmed it’s correct. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Refund rejected

Note: If you filed late or amended your return, your correct 2018 AGI may not be in the system.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

Note:  If you mail your federal return, you will also need to mail your state return.  You will not be able to e-file your state return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3415597-what-if-i-entered-the-correct-agi-and-i-m-still-getting-an...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Refund rejected

What do I have to do so that it can stop rejecting my tax return?

Refund rejected

@Jdglaser1113 wrote:

What do I have to do so that it can stop rejecting my tax return?

E-filing a 2019 tax return using TurboTax closed after October 2020.  The 2019 tax return can only be printed and mailed.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

A 2019 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.

Print, sign, date and mail the tax return to the IRS.  Include with the mailed return any forms W-2 and 1099 which have taxes withheld.  Go to this IRS website for mailing addresses - https://www.irs.gov/filing/where-to-file-paper-tax-returns-with-or-without-a-payment

There are no penalties for filing a tax return after the due date if filing for a tax refund or there are no taxes owed.

Refund rejected

A POST MASTER named David  called me  he said he wants any and all paperwork that I have to give him. I am a victim of I don’t need that during Bank of America set my debit card to another address and not my address. One debit card went to someone in La Mesa one debit card going to Yuma Arizona. David said that is a felony so he’s going to be on this case and I guess the FBI will also be involved. 
And on another note these people took out 25 credit cards in my name they have hacked into my Amazon and EBay account do you have stolen all my money.  I had to sell my bedroom set for less than half the one I paid for it just to make the rent. Now I’m gonna have to sell my couches hopefully somebody will buy them so I can December rent . You guys won’t  give me no information and address anything I can do to change my address Back so I will be able to get something like a debit card from Bank of America. I am the victim here and everywhere I turn I’m being rejected I’m the victim I’m the victim. And you’re helping and letting The thieves that have destroyed this part of my life. I have never ever been to something like this in my entire life and I’m the victim and you’re helping the thieves unforgivable.

Refund rejected

@ssunshine007   STOP POSTING ON THIS FORUM!  Sorry we can not help you.  Go to a lawyer.

Refund rejected

@ssunshine007 Sorry--You are not a victim of TurboTax.  In fact in one of your many posts you mentioned that you or your friend who filed your return used H and R Block.  You are hopelessly confused about how the tax return software works and probably very confused about the tax system in general.  We do hope you get help with your situation and wish you luck in getting it sorted out.  But we cannot help you in this user forum.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Refund rejected

Thank you, I’ll definitely try that

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies