Get your taxes done using TurboTax

A POST MASTER named David  called me  he said he wants any and all paperwork that I have to give him. I am a victim of I don’t need that during Bank of America set my debit card to another address and not my address. One debit card went to someone in La Mesa one debit card going to Yuma Arizona. David said that is a felony so he’s going to be on this case and I guess the FBI will also be involved. 
And on another note these people took out 25 credit cards in my name they have hacked into my Amazon and EBay account do you have stolen all my money.  I had to sell my bedroom set for less than half the one I paid for it just to make the rent. Now I’m gonna have to sell my couches hopefully somebody will buy them so I can December rent . You guys won’t  give me no information and address anything I can do to change my address Back so I will be able to get something like a debit card from Bank of America. I am the victim here and everywhere I turn I’m being rejected I’m the victim I’m the victim. And you’re helping and letting The thieves that have destroyed this part of my life. I have never ever been to something like this in my entire life and I’m the victim and you’re helping the thieves unforgivable.