Ask the Experts about self-employment >> Event happening NOW!
dawndavis1192

Never do you answer the question you always tell me to do something again why am i paying over a 100

how 'doi get it done for free or i will just go somewhere else

Answered in your other thread

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-very-angry-why-do-you-lie-you-say-free-not-fre...

EvangelineJane

They even GAVE you something you can use for free when it opens in mid-Jan, IF you qualify, on the IRS website. 

Also, you can always try again because if you're not careful and double checking, you will easily click on an upgrade by hitting next, not "do not add, continue". 

They're not telling you what to do. They're telling you what could've happened.