turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JR
Level 1

Lack of support at Turbo Tax

I have called turbo tax with my support number for 4 times today. 

The first time they called me back the phone line had a poor connection and the support member hung up.

I called again waiting another hour for support.

The support member called and a recording came on that said we will only call once. I am stating I am on the phone. Again they hang up.

I called again now waiting over another hour for a call back.  The support staff calls back and after asking my question said she can not answer my question but will escalate my question to another support member. She states she will not disconnect me. Then a recording comes on that I will receive a call in 1 hour and 33 minutes. 

It is now 2 hours and no phone call.

I call back again and am told I will have to wait for 1 hour and 42 minutes. Very disappointing support!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
JSMCOL

OK, so rather than complain about it, ask your question here and maybe someone can give you a good answer...  Just a thought.

taylor1277
Returning Member

Well, I am trying to get an answer online under the community, does anyone from Turbotax look at questions people are asking,  and answer them. look at all the questions with no answers, there just isn't a few. 

AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

@JR What's the problem you're trying to contact us about?

@taylor1277 It looks like PaulaM replied to your other post, so I think you should be all set! If you have further questions, please add them on to your other thread. Thanks!

taylor1277
Returning Member

An answer to your thought I have asked twice already with help. I payed for help from Turbotax and they wanted me to pay again. Will I be using TurboTax next year, No I will not use them next year. 

AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

@taylor1277 I'm looking up your order and I don't see any fees for the additional services we offer regarding paid assistance. If I'm missing something, please private message me your order number and I will look it up.

taylor1277
Returning Member

It was included in the option that I took, when I did the taxes I had help from a tax planner or someone from TurboTax and after I thought we were done and she went offline and I printed out the taxes is when I seen that my taxes for 2017 were amended, I told her I needed to amend 2016. Well to late now, I will have used TurboTax for a few years, after this year I will not come back. To late I already sent them in, there is a deadline and I never had to wait to the last minute. even for an answer to a question. thanks TurboTax, thanks alot. don't reply, I am done. 

typical

Dawie58

Certain issues cannot be solved only by an email or response. I support the previous person and have the same issues right now. I will make it my mission to get this attitude from Turbotax to as many as possible.

Dawie58

Is anyone from Turbo Tax

taylor1277
Returning Member

Well, we will see what TurboTax thinks next year and every other year after that. When they send me an email saying its tax time and I tell them to go **bleep** off. It is June 13th, 2018 and I am still waiting for my taxes. thanks to them. Next year back to H&R. Is it worth to save money or lose it with Turbotax

Dawie58

I totally agree with you. I will play my part in getting as many as possible people to leave or not join Turbotax.

Where is the support, wait

You posted on a 2 year thread or older.

Try asking here first, it might be faster than waiting for a call back.

Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time Monday - Sunday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies