turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there a way to find the account number of a linked account (e.g., to figure out which Schwab account is linked to my TurboTax account)?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Is there a way to find the account number of a linked account (e.g., to figure out which Schwab account is linked to my TurboTax account)?

Broker's accounts cannot be "linked" to any of the turbotax programs ... so do you mean you want to import the broker information into the return?   If so you are too late for 2019 or earlier and too early for the 2020 tax year.  Any entries now must be done manually. 

Iwasnothing2u
Returning Member

Is there a way to see the account that you lent for the refund to go into or change it

@Iwasnothing2u   Did you use the Online version?   How to review the refund method

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-review-the-federal-refund-method-i-chose-aft...

You can only change it before you file.  Go through the File tab to change it.

Iwasnothing2u
Returning Member

I’ll try thank you 

What do you mean "LENT"?    If the taxpayer's name is not on the account then that bank will most likely refuse the deposit and send it back to the IRS and they will convert it to a paper check ... the conversion can take a month or more.

Here is how you can see your deposit information:

Your direct deposit information will be at the bottom of your Form 1040.

To view your 1040 after filing, Sign into TurboTax Taxes > Tax Timeline > Some other things you can do Download/print (.pdf)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies