turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mcdonald2

Is Schedule K-1 availability? States on product support page it is available. Why not till the 25th?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

Is Schedule K-1 availability? States on product support page it is available. Why not till the 25th?

Which state do you need?  Federal is available.  Some states may take a little longer.  Once a state makes the form e-file ready, TurboTax will need a bit of time to update and make it ready.

Here is some further information:

Federal Individual Forms Availability (intuit.com)

State https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_states_online_individual.h...

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

Select your situation to locate your 2020 form.

Keep in mind:

• When you locate your form or schedule, there will be dates for both Print and (depending on the state and the form) E-file availability. If the E-file form is listed as unsupported, the form must be printed and you'll need to mail your return.
  • Forms and schedules missing from the table aren't supported in TurboTax.

Related Information:

So I have delayed my tax filings since the K-1 is still reading not available.  When I first started to file, it said available 2/18/21.  Now it says 2/25/21.  I sure hope it doesn't continue to get delayed.....frustrating enough turbo tax is not allowing me to efile my state....wish you'd guys get it together.

pooha67
Returning Member

Would like to know when Schedule K will be available? Your site says it is available for both state and federal. Yet TurboTax will not update this form.

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@pooha67 The form is available. What program are you using? Online version or desktop/cd version? If you need further assistance, contact customer support here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The K1 for estates and trusts is not available until 2/25, after being reported as being available 2/28.  I hate the delays, am worried the delays will cause my refund to be delayed.  So it depends on which K 1 is needed

I mean it was supposed to be 2/18, and now it says 2/25

pooha67
Returning Member

I am using Premier Edition for TurboTax 2020. I purchased this disk from Amazon on January 6, 2021.

Please advise as I must get my taxes submitted by the end of the month.

Thank you,

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

@oaklander @pooha67 The dates for availability are subject to change by the IRS.

Federal Individual Forms Availability (intuit.com)

pooha67
Returning Member

The list states they are available. Yet TurboTax says Form 1040: Individual Sch K-1 Wks-Ests and Trusts Ready Soon. (Available to File by Mail) Ready Soon ((Available to E-File)

Please advise. BTW did Quicken buy TurboTax?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

The schedule K-1 worksheet will be available on February 25, 2021. Please see this for more information: IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

TurboTax is a product of Intuit. Please see this for information about Intuit.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies