djw44

Is turbotax@e.turbotax.intuit.com a legit email address?

just want to ensure I haven't been phished

Yes.

Of course, it may be possible for email addresses to be spoofed, depending on the sophistication of the spoofer and your sophistication in detection methods.  If you are concerned, don't click any active links in any emails.  Instead, log on directly to Turbotax.com, and make sure you have a padlock icon showing the connection is secure, before doing whatever it is the email suggests you do.

curtisjaye

can I transfer my Quickbooks to my son?

Yes.

MissJanuary3090

Hello this is Natasha Snyder I was wondering I use TurboTax for my taxes this year and I applied for the TurboTax card so I could get my income tax you know on that card instead of waiting for a check how come now I had to get a GreenDot card and how come now I had you guys just put my money aren't on without I notice of one date and time and why did it go on my GreenDot card instead of my TurboTax card because now I got pretty much robbed of my income tax money so please let me know how to go about it because I'm going to have to probably file charges against the person and I really need my money back so you guys are going to have to fix this so I need to dispute transaction and fraud cuz my card was stolen please let me know at what to do next procedure and if you need to call me my number is [phone number removed] thank you and have a great day

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

0808819554127

Please stop checking my credit report. Its cost me money that I can't afford..stop checking my credit score..its done of your business  leslie 

How do I cancel my IDnotify services?

IDnotify, a part of Experian, partners with us to offer full-service Full Identity Restoration and Identity Theft Monitoring services as part of the MAX and Premium Services bundles.

If you would like to discontinue the benefits provided by IDnotify but would like to retain the other features of the MAX bundle (Audit Defense and Priority Care), you can call IDnotify directly at 1-888-486-9032.

jkepple1

yes, now let me do my taxes

jkepple1

I am not new to turbo tax.  I certainly did not have to go through this mumble jumble last year.  Covid-19 has made me very impatient. I have been stuck in the house barring going out for essentials.    NOW I would like to start entering my info for taxes this year.

TerukoL

If you are not sure if it's really TurboTax behind that email, please visit our Online Security Center for the latest info on known phishing scams and how to report suspicious emails.

Please click Avoid phishing scams and spoofed sites to learn more. 

Tstreff59-

How do I enter homestead credit 

ThomasM125

@Tstreff59- A homestead credit normally applies to your real estate property tax, which would be unrelated to your income tax return, so there wouldn't be any place on your tax return to enter it.