turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IRS2Go Refund Status Error

I filled my taxes with TurboTax a few days ago. Got a conformation that IRS accepted the forms. Trying to check my info with IRS2Go app (says will be available after 24 hours after the forms are accepted by IRS). But all I get is Refund Status Error tried 10 times. Triple checked my SSN, amount, and marital status. No luck. Is TurboTax glitching or IRS?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

42 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you receiving the error on the Where's My Refund site as well or just the IRS2Go app?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes, just checked their website and I have same results. Error/wrong data. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Just to confirm, you are only entering the federal amount your expecting? (You'll find that number on line 20 of your 1040 Form). If you are and are still getting the error message, try calling the Where's My Refund automated hotline number at 1-800-829-1954.  

For additional information, please see the below TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/why-is-there-no-record-of-my-return-at-where-s-...

I also had the error on IRS2Go and on the “where’s my refund” site... there has to be an issue on their end. On both, I re-entered the info many times. The app had worked everyday until today.

Kalamarre

I had the same issue. I could log in fine yesterday. Today I get a login error on the ap and website. 

I am receiving the same error message. Just started this morning.

Kemptiff
Returning Member

I had the same issue, it started at midnight, same on actual website but if I call it goes through. I do know this is posted one the irs site as well so I’m not sure if it has something to do with it. 
February 22. Projected date for the IRS.gov Where's My Refund tool being updated for those claiming EITC and ACTC, also referred to as PATH Act returns.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@Kemptiff

You may want to check at a non peak time or try again tomorrow.  The tool is updated daily (usually overnight).

ant710

me too came out of nowhere

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Help Article here for more information concerning No Record of My Return. 

It is 2/28/2021. I was able to check my status just fine up until today. When I tried it, now it's saying my information doesn't match and/or REFUND STATUS ERROR. This is extremely frustrating. anyone else getting these types of messages? I have already received my state. So I know everything's right. 

Mattdg119

Hi, I’m having same issue. On 2/27 everything was working fine then on 2/28 I kept getting the error message. Kinda frustrating and nervous. 

Jules515

Same, mine has been working fine up until last night. Now I get refund status doesn’t match error ! 

shivish1979
Returning Member

Well, I keep getting it is still processing I will be updated when a refund date is available however it was deposited into my account t last week.. really confused 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies