turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I was charged for a service I did not want. It selected the TURBOTAX PREMIUM SERVICES BUNDLE by default which I did not realize after payment was made.

Same thing !!  They told me i would be refunded  within 4 to 6 weeks , and its been close to 3 months. Still no refund, and every time i call they tell me they will look into when i can expect my refund and call me back and i never get a call.  I will not EVER use there service again  !!  

I was charged for a service I did not want. It selected the TURBOTAX PREMIUM SERVICES BUNDLE by default which I did not realize after payment was made.

This just happened to me. They charged me for max defense and I never use that. I’ve never gotten that. I will be calling tomorrow!
dzhoke1

WTF!!! im pissed
KabBou62

This just happened to me in the last hour.  I am FURIOUS.  I did NOT want the Max.  I assumed when I went to Pay, the option would be there to CHECK that I wanted it, not that I had it automatically in my purchase.  I feel very duped.   That was the biggest bait and switch I've had try to hit me in a while, and They got me.  That's fraud, IMHO.  Thanks for the guidance where to send complaints.  I may hit up the Texas Attorney General's Office too.  This is really sneaky stuff.   And especially to hit people with this when we're going through Unemployment for COVID-19.... I just can't with the sleaziness.

Stacyw4001
Returning Member

I just discovered this has happened to me also. This sounds like a scam. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

Typically, when you select your product, you are given options to upgrade.  It sounds like you may have inadvertently selected this option.

Premium services bundle details

If you feel this was an error, please use the following link to contact us.

Let the agent know what happened and they will be able to assist you. 

Contact TurboTax 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kishawalton
Returning Member

What number did you used to call them I can’t find a number or email

Kishawalton
Returning Member

I agree totally with you just tell me where and who I need to call to complain as well they took what my money our only got $300 back

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@Kishawalton

Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support, you will be given the correct number to call for your situation:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

No option to remove it.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

The Premium Services bundle is an optional add-on package offered to customers using a paid version of TurboTax Online with a California address who didn’t add MAX benefits. You likely added it on the payment screen when you chose to pay with your federal return.

How do I remove the Premium Services bundle?

@jangocashato

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies