I was charged for a service I did not want. It selected the TURBOTAX PREMIUM SERVICES BUNDLE by default which I did not realize after payment was made.

Same thing !!  They told me i would be refunded  within 4 to 6 weeks , and its been close to 3 months. Still no refund, and every time i call they tell me they will look into when i can expect my refund and call me back and i never get a call.  I will not EVER use there service again  !!  

This just happened to me. They charged me for max defense and I never use that. I’ve never gotten that. I will be calling tomorrow!

WTF!!! im pissed

This just happened to me in the last hour.  I am FURIOUS.  I did NOT want the Max.  I assumed when I went to Pay, the option would be there to CHECK that I wanted it, not that I had it automatically in my purchase.  I feel very duped.   That was the biggest bait and switch I've had try to hit me in a while, and They got me.  That's fraud, IMHO.  Thanks for the guidance where to send complaints.  I may hit up the Texas Attorney General's Office too.  This is really sneaky stuff.   And especially to hit people with this when we're going through Unemployment for COVID-19.... I just can't with the sleaziness.

I just discovered this has happened to me also. This sounds like a scam. 

It depends.

Typically, when you select your product, you are given options to upgrade.  It sounds like you may have inadvertently selected this option.

Premium services bundle details

If you feel this was an error, please use the following link to contact us.

Let the agent know what happened and they will be able to assist you. 

Contact TurboTax