turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have tried many times and cannot login to my account. I am ready to file my taxes else where if I can not get in to my account.

I have had a 6 digit code sent to my phone multiple times and it always rejects it.

Says it does not recognize me.

Very frustrated.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

24 Replies
CaraLO

I have tried many times and cannot login to my account. I am ready to file my taxes else where if I can not get in to my account.

Please find a helpful FAQ to assist you with the verification code problems you are having:

Additionally, we can help you recover your User ID or password with the information provided below:

If you need help getting your TurboTax Online User ID or password, go to our account recovery page and follow the instructions.

For more detailed information, go to Forgot your TurboTax User ID or password?

If you have changed your email address and can no longer access the email you used to sign up for TurboTax, you can submit a request to change your email here.

• Was this helpful?
  • Yes
  • No 

What is the problem?

DGore

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

try this link, it worked for me. I was locked in a weird loop until I found this link on a forum.

baguio77

i cant access turbo tax with internet explorer

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

You may have a duplicate account. This article helps: How many TurboTax accounts do I have?

This is a link to the Account Recovery Request.

As a last resort, there is always the option of calling TurboTax directly: What is the TurboTax phone number?

savana

Ihave tried everything I can't get in im getting very earatated

@savana wrote:

Ihave tried everything I can't get in im getting very earatated

This is a web browser issue.  Clear cache and cookies on your web browser.  Close the browser.  Relaunch the browser.  Sign onto your TurboTax account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

If the problem persists, change your web browser.

I put name & password in then it tell me to load a brozer why?? I have used turbo for 3 years.

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Try these steps as DoninGA suggests. Use this link if you need help with browser clearing.  

1.  Clear cache and cookies on your web browser.

2.  Close the browser. 

3.  Relaunch the browser. 

4  Sign onto your TurboTax account

If the problem persists, change your web browser.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jettax4me

I log onto my account page and it blinks off, then back on with user name and pass word I just filled in.   It was the same image I had when I signed in moments before.  It does not inform me of any mistakes, just shows me my account log in window again and again and...… HELP !!!     Rollo    [email address removed]   [phone number removed]

na77ma80

I have tried many times to log into my account and even downloaded a web browser as requested .  Where do I go from here?  Just want to get my taxes done--I used TurboTax last year!

@na77ma80 wrote:

I have tried many times to log into my account and even downloaded a web browser as requested .  Where do I go from here?  Just want to get my taxes done--I used TurboTax last year!

What happens when you use this website and sign on with your User ID and Password - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

I am havring trubl living in pls help 

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

This may be a web browser issue.  Clear cache and cookies on your web browser.  Close the browser.  Relaunch the browser.  Sign onto your TurboTax account.

If you need help getting your TurboTax Online User ID or password, go to our account recovery page and follow the instructions.

For more detailed information, go to Forgot your TurboTax User ID or password?

If you have changed your email address and can no longer access the email you used to sign up for TurboTax, you can submit a request to change your email here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies