turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can’t do anything until I find the address that the girls that did this to me there’s one debit card in Yuma Arizona and there’s one card in La Mesa if you like I have both of their names and I have their addresses

I thought I was getting down to my friend that has your boyfriend turns out I don’t know at the end of the day they stole my money when debit card went to La Mesa which is the friend that supposed to help me do you have a crowd went to Yuma Arizona so now I’m talking with the postal inspector to give them everything I

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I can’t do anything until I find the address that the girls that did this to me there’s one debit card in Yuma Arizona and there’s one card in La Mesa if you like I have both of their names and I have their addresses

Asked and answered many times ... see all your other posts and answers :  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1383265

@ssunshine007 You have posted multiple times about your problem.  Unfortunately, you are wasting your time here.  TurboTax CANNOT help you with this.  TurboTax is a software company that provides software for tax preparation.  TurboTax is NOT the IRS.  TurboTax is not going to investigate, pursue or do anything to assist in prosecuting/finding whoever committed tax fraud with your stimulus check or refund.  

Several of us have given you the information to use to contact the IRS.  Only the IRS and perhaps your local police can help.  TurboTax cannot help you.  We do not need anyone's name or address.  Further, your story keeps changing from accusing one person to another, and from diverting your refund to your stimulus check, etc.  Please seek help from the IRS and/or the local law enforcement authorities.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@ssunshine007 

To call the IRS:IRS:  800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri

Listen to each menu before making the selection.

First choose your language. Press 1 for English.

Then do NOT choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.

Instead, press 2 for "personal income tax".

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".  

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900655-what-to-do-if-you-suspect-tax-related-identity-theft

Most important) Follow the IRS procedures for reporting a fraudulent return, documented here: www.irs.gov/uac/Taxpayer-Guide-to-Identity-Theft

IRS INFORMATION REFERRAL TO REPORT VIOLATION OF TAX LAW

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

If your Social Security number is compromised and you know or suspect you are a victim of tax-related identity theft, take these additional steps:

• Respond immediately to any IRS notice; call the number provided.
  • Complete IRS Form 14039, Identity Theft Affidavit. Then print and mail or fax according to the instructions. 
  • Continue to pay your taxes and file your tax return, even if you must do so by paper.

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  It should then transfer you to an agent.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@ssunshine007   Are you reading the answers we post to you?  We can not help you.  We are just other people like you.  We don't work for Turbo Tax or the government.   

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies